***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Any of you do live offline drafts pre pandemic? My main league's commish is thinking of doing a draft at Bdubs this year as we used to do offline drafts at a guys house 3 years ago.

We’ve done live offline, commish just enters the picks later and has to take thorough notes during the draft of the selections. Works if you have a commissioner you can depend on.

Any of you do live offline drafts pre pandemic? My main league's commish is thinking of doing a draft at Bdubs this year as we used to do offline drafts at a guys house 3 years ago.
Did my first offline draft last season. Neighbor started a league as an icebreaker. Glad he had a draft kit and everyone pitched in with food and beer. Good time.

I took second place. The last place team has to host the draft the following year. Nice little tradition that hopefully last a while.

Nice, BWW's usually does some type of deals if you are doing your draft there.

Matt Berry just said on NBC Pregame's Show that Jalen Hurts will be a Top-5 Fantasy QB this year

Jack Black Wrong.gif

My draft pick reveal was today and I ended up with the 11th pick in my 12 team ppr 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex league.

Am I screwed?

I've seen Joe Mixon and Stefon Diggs being available around the 11th pick. If you can snatch both up in the 1st and 2nd round, thats a solid start IMO.

Personally I’d argue Henry #1 in standard. Dude averaged almost 30 touches a game before the foot injury while JT was closer to 20. Henry even got 20 carries in the playoff game when he came back.

For PPR its hard to dismiss what a healthy CMC can do. Henry, CMC, and Kupp are who I consider the true game breakers based on history and current situation.

Can’t go wrong with JT but I’d be a little concerned with the coach saying they want to get Hines more involved.

Personally I’d argue Henry #1 in standard. Dude averaged almost 30 touches a game before the foot injury while JT was closer to 20. Henry even got 20 carries in the playoff game when he came back.

For PPR its hard to dismiss what a healthy CMC can do. Henry, CMC, and Kupp are who I consider the true game breakers based on history and current situation.

Can’t go wrong with JT but I’d be a little concerned with the coach saying they want to get Hines more involved.

Agreed. I don’t see it as a consensus #1 and with a PPR or half PPR I wouldn’t mind a handful of players.

Wouldn’t mind trading the #1 spot for a #4/5 spot and end up with a top tier RB or a top tier WR (I’ve seen Jefferson and even Chase go ahead of Cupp).

first of my three teams draft order set (for a draft in two weeks or so)...6th in a 12 team league. could be worse, i guess

Idk if it was 2K with TO on the cover or Madden that year, but there was some year where every time you started franchise mode Aaron Glenn would be an 82 OVR free agent and I’d sign him asap

can anyone point to a resource that goes over favorable/unfavorable coaching changes and favorable/unfavorable OLINE updates?

Back
Top Bottom