OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD and his Sideshow Bob feet.

1624162373886.png

I don’t know what to think of Harden.

On one hand, props on even playing the last 3 games. Not only did he play, he played like 140 minutes.

On the other hand, he was foul baiting all game. Couldn’t score any buckets. Was jacking up stupid shots. Dribbled the ball for like 20 seconds and then pass to a gassed Kd to do something. Like I’m not even sure what he was thinking on a lot of those possessions.

On the other hand, he was foul baiting all game. Couldn’t score any buckets. Was jacking up stupid shots all game. Dribbled the ball for like 20 seconds and then pass to a gassed Kd to do something. Like I’m not even sure what he was thinking on a lot of those possessions.

It's his play style. It's effective when he's on, but he has a lazy game. Settles for jumpshots too much.

I don’t know what to think of Harden.

On one hand, props on even playing the last 3 games. Not only did he play, he played like 140 minutes.

On the other hand, he was foul baiting all game. Couldn’t score any buckets. Was jacking up stupid shots. Dribbled the ball for like 20 seconds and then pass to a gassed Kd to do something. Like I’m not even sure what he was thinking on a lot of those possessions.
Tbf Harden didn't have any burst. Limited at what he could do.

He had just hit that same shot. Might've been feeling himself or tired, I thought it was going in when he pulled up.
You’re not supposed to play for the last shot when you’re losing but Im thinking he didn’t feel his legs had another 5 mins in them.

That would’ve been a ridiculous 58 minutes without rest. I don’t even know if anyone has ever done that before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom