OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf, step aside to eat
came back to a 32 pt lead
guess, i don't have to waste another couple hrs on this gm :lol:

Bucks played a perfect half on both ends. Hawks the absolute opposite of perfect on both ends :lol: :smh:

Usually I’m like if x team can cut the lead to x amount before x time in x quarter, they can win. However, the Hawks aren’t going to solve for x tonight, it would be cool, but not likely to happen.

Usually I’m like if x team can cut the lead to x amount before x time in x quarter, they can win. However, the Hawks aren’t going to solve for x tonight, it would be cool, but not likely to happen.
the hawks came back from the sixers just a week ago
with how well teams shoot the three ball, no lead is safe. cut it to 15 going into the fourth, it can get interesting

Lets be honest, Suns in this position on a asterisk. They played 3 teams, and they best player (or 1b) is injured.

They don't beat the Lakers if AD is healthy.
They don't beat the Nuggets if Jamal is healthy.
They don't go up 2-0 if Kawhi is healthy.

I know, it's all water under the bridge, but still...
We can't ever do this again.
Ever.
Thanks to the Warriors.
They got a pass on a Chip when they legit played all 4 rounds with their opponents #1(or #2) missing.
(one of those missing players might have been a #3 or a #9, but still, every round they played depleted teams)\
That is what happens in the Playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom