OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1305990D-010A-44F3-9F53-8BAB302D52FA.jpeg
Let’s go hawks 🔥

2020 changed me lol… I used to go to so many games, I prob wouldn’t have bothered with this game… but after that wack *** year I decided I’m not gonna pass up opportunities to travel and do cool ****. My guy had tix for me so I hopped on the flight
And a clear sat night in ATL is always a plus as well, enjoy the game :pimp:

Let’s go hawks 🔥

2020 changed me lol… I used to go to so many games, I prob wouldn’t have bothered with this game… but after that wack *** year I decided I’m not gonna pass up opportunities to travel and do cool ****. My guy had tix for me so I hopped on the flight

Did the same—flew from Bama to ATL for tonite. Wasn’t trying to make that drive again. :lol:

Trae in the building and looking good so far. Hox in 7.:pimp::pimp:

CE8A3D7E-FB2F-46A6-A4B0-87DE165E2DAD.jpeg

I’m hoping this goes 7.

On a side note. I kinda like the whole concept of watching the playoffs and finals in July. This is usually the down time of year sports wise where it’s nothing on but baseball.
Agree with this and as we get out of the finals, this year the Olympics are right behind them.

Last edited:
I’m hoping this goes 7.

On a side note. I kinda like the whole concept of watching the playoffs and finals in July. This is usually the down time of year sports wise where it’s nothing on but baseball.
ESPN still trying to force the Euro's on us. USA by in large doesn't care about soccer. Only time I bothered to watch was 2014 when we were in the world cup.
Let’s go hawks 🔥

Flights to Atlanta are always cheap. Perks of having a big *** airport.

just great, they got that same ref that injured trae doing tonight's gm
he might break trae's nose if he gets in the way

So will the NBA FInals just be absorbed into this thread?

Or will the diehard posters/supporters of the Suns and the Hawks/Bucks be allowed to make their own Finals thread?

I'm just curious.

So will the NBA FInals just be absorbed into this thread?

Or will the diehard posters/supporters of the Suns and the Hawks/Bucks be allowed to make their own Finals thread?

I'm just curious.
Their will be a official NBA Finals thread... as always on Niketalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom