OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Highkey think you have the best avy on here. Has all of the elements fam. Very proud of you. It will be my avy after I repair dwalk31's reputation
Let me make it aepps, I’m tired of the Ms. Richardson story for an entirely different reason, a lot of it has to do with Co-Workers and some of Stak Jack.

Jalen rose daughter is a cutie

I need that
P9JsGbV.gif

Last edited:
I know people hate Rachel but what exactly did she say to make it fireable like ya'll want? Worst of it was Lebron's spokesman, he should be fired.
Implying that Maria would not get the job if she were a different race is problematic to say the least. She seems more than qualified and actually decent from what I've seen. If your qualified your qualified it ain't always affirmative action or nepotism just because someone is black or has an in with someone. She does the job well so somewhere deep down Rachel thinks she's better or deserves more for whatever reason.

Has there ever been an instance of a man saying something dumb/controversial and it morphing into disparaging sexual comments? Outside of insinuating that he’s gay, of course?

Last edited:
I know people hate Rachel but what exactly did she say to make it fireable like ya'll want? Worst of it was Lebron's spokesman, he should be fired.

I don't want her fired, I want this to be a big step in ESPN cleaning up its racist and sexist culture. Hearing Mike Hill say he was told he was "too Ghetto" is enough. ESPN needs to pay Maria, promote Malika, build a pipeline of women of color and give them the same opportunities as white men. Racial needs to go to racial sensitivity training and Bron's guy needs to be shown the door.

Haven’t been this hyped for a finals in a long time. Hoping for Suns in 6. Thinking Milwaukee in 7 if Giannis plays at least 5 games

Finals Coverage:

Chris Paul Chris Paul Chris Paul first finals in 16 years Chris Paul Chris Paul legacy Chris Paul Chris Paul...

Hell I would too. Bubble was kinda like jail with all them dudes, most of the co's were caked up in makeup chunky white chicks and by day 2 I was ready to impregnate.
Imagine if the CO looked like this

Shorty was giving the baby maker to an inmate and got ratted out. Also let dude smash her in front of other inmates

Now she's out on bail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom