OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jrue is disappointing me.
SmartSelect_20210708-221345_Twitter.jpg

Bucks not winning the next two games fam
They've lost 1 home game all playoffs.

Suns really only won tonight because Jrue and Middleton were completely awful. They don't have an answer for Giannis, and now are gonna be without 2 bench pieces assuming Torrey Craig's injury is legit (unfortunately). Crowd gonna be just as crazy in Milwaukee too.

Suns lucky they not playing kd in the finals …..

if suns could end this quickly… both teams could get rest for next season training camp and get 100 days off until

This sub just loves calling things after the first game or two :lol:

I been guilty of it at times too.

i like what i saw from the bucks even though they are down 0-2
phx went crazy from three but never pulled away tonight

giannis will continue to dominate. team as a whole is getting really good look

i do expect either jrue or khris to play better. can't play any worse, can they? :lol: :emoji_pray:

bucks in 6

I'd love to see Giannis win with the Bucks. His loyalty is not in question. If he was on any other team he would have multiple championships.

Still believe they can win 2 @ home. Don't underestimate home court and crowds.

Idk. Cause now you have 5 games left to figure it out.

NBA Finals Update:

It took Giannis Antetokounmpo exactly TWO (2) NBA Finals games to score 42 points. He did this without ball-hogging.

What an absolute serial killer. This man has no regard for human life.

There's some media-manufactured fake-killers out there who played THIRTY-SEVEN (37) Finals games and could never score 42 points in a game, even while ball-hogging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom