OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Russ tryna pull chair on ben but instead gets to look like a fool on the ground while benjamin yams it

ben cooking russ in 2 games so far

As a natural born villain myself it's hard for me to not respect what Young is doing.

His face, teeth, and hair really pisses me off but the Knicks would kill to have a player of his caliber

I'd be surprised if the Knicks can win 1 game this series.

Regular season doesn't mean **** and the Hawks clearly are the better team top to bottom.

i thought they had him signed and violated some tampering rule, then he signed to ATL
He was a RFA, but the Bucks agreed in principle with Sacramento before they were allowed to. The trade was leaked and teams filed complaints and claimed it was tampering. League looked into it and voided the trade. The only way he would have been able to get sign with them was via the trade. The deal collapsed and he signed with Atlanta. The kings didn't match the offer sheet which is why he was allowed to sign there.

My question is where is the guy Capela is supposed to be guarding when Capela is helping on the double team? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom