OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Wright was on Russilo's pod and said he's convinced it's a right shoulder subluxation, cause he said he had the same injury in high school and when watching it happen to CP3, he said it was exactly the same.

"A partial shoulder dislocation: may cause pain, joint instability, arm weakness, numbness or tingling down your arm, and swelling. When the humerus moves out of place, it can damage muscles, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels in the shoulder joint."

Makes sense. The contusion diagnosis didn't make sense.

suns had the best health in the league in the rs only for them to get banged up when it matters

Cp3 wilding man. I know the injury is ugly but he was bad tonight. The refs were letting him get away with hella **** too. He pushed the **** outta Dennis on like the 2nd play of the game. He flopped crazy after ad tapped him early in the first. He was flopping crazy all game. I feel bad for bruh.

this **** had me dying tho:

Tripped Kuz and then faked like was going to help him up. What an evil little **** :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
crowder is a classic lebron jobber lol

685A8840-C02F-4388-9EC3-184CBD97671A.jpeg

this ***** Drum fit right in

Lebron/Curry/KD > Jokic & Giannis.
I’ll allow Luka in that convo tho.

Also isn’t Embiid considered international?

The Suns ****ed up by playing CP in the last 2 games but especially tonight. If you didn’t play him tonight he would’ve had a 5 day rest before game 4.

He’s clearly hurting the team. The lakers aren’t even pretending to guard his 3 point shot and the spacing for PHX is all bad. They’re better off starting Payne and giving Carter the backup PG minutes right now.

Blazers, Heat, Suns, Clips, Celtics, and Wiz definitely blowing all this up after they get bounced next week....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom