OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a triple?
1622604864924.jpeg

I’m talking about last season when you talked all that **** and guaranteed a clippers title only to vanish for months like you were in the witness protection program.

You a liar man I was in the playoff thread talking about the season right when it was happening / as it ended

Stop the cap dawg there's plenty more too :lol:

9/18/2020

Already confirmed to come back.

But while I think he's a fine coach, the handling of the center rotation given how urgent this season was, is a fireable offense.

The Clippers were outscored by 3 points (725-722) in 7 games vs Denver

They were outscored by fifty in the 72 minutes Doc put Trez on the floor vs Jokic. Despite how badly this went in round 1 for Trez, he continued to throw him out there and LAC got killed.

Trez was a -11.6 on the floor for the playoffs this year and Doc continued to throw him out there.
/QUOTE]

9/17/2020

dont disagree and the fouls with PG were a killer especially the offensive

look at game 7 when pg went out with 3 fouls and what happened next with murray

and I agree with you and that was my point that I made which was that by game 7 the clips depth had completely evaporated and that’s a larger issue that they’ll need to address in the offseason. They were getting nothing from Trez and Lou.

that's bad defense on Austin. no need to have his hands on the hip knowing that dame was going to pull up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom