OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
the other night…they went off and won by 20..…while Dame was 1 for 10

67FDAD4C-1B6E-419E-88EC-DDF56EBC6A65.png

Do y’all even get team sports?
Yeah a one time thing

Seen this movie before, Bron get blown out or lose game 5 (2012 Boston, 2018 Boston) , Lost game 6 in blow out fashion vs Indy 2018, Just to win the series

Lakers gonna take game 6 and i fully expect Cliff Paul to be there for game 7 & we know what Bron do in game 7’s
Show in 7

Seen this movie before, Bron get blown out or lose game 5 (2012 Boston, 2018 Boston) , Lost game 6 in blow out fashion vs Indy 2018, Just to win the series

Lakers gonna take game 6 and i fully expect Cliff Paul to be there for game 7 & we know what Bron do in game 7’s
Yeah if Suns dont close this out next game imma have to give the nod to Bron going ham for game 7.
Totally get what y’all are saying but it’s not happening :lol:

Series is over unofficially but will be officially soon.

Just seen the clip of Rivers saying thank god when Dame missed. :lol:

Dude really took a 2 seconds to thank god when the team already sprinting back on offense. :lol:

I been saying for close to 3 years now that Dame need out or that Portland gotta break it up.

Not disagreeing, but each one of those years you listed he had the better team. Without AD, does he have the better team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom