OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between book being asked about the summertime double n Bron walking off in front runner fashion… I was entertained…..

wenot gonna talk about my cs tho

What could they get for Jaylen if he wants out? It’s clear as day Tatum is the guy if Jaylen thinks he’s better, than good luck in Sac/Orl/ Detroit and go get your shots young man.

I can’t believe Dennis Schroeder is out here getting outplayed by backups man.

Monte Morris, Cam Payne, Jaylen Brunson, Jordan Clarkson... all these guys would be the lakers beat guard right now.

The lakers starting backcourt had 0 points in 40 minutes.
He’s still going to get $100 mil contract :rofl:

Mike Malone anti foul up 3?
He did it in regulation and dame hit the 3.
He did it again in OT and dame hit the 3.
He did it again in 2OT and dame prolly would’ve hit it but he passed up the shot and CJ ****** up.

Austin Rivers comment

Screenshot_20210602-014318_Instagram.jpg

I can’t believe Dennis Schroeder is out here getting outplayed by backups man.

Monte Morris, Cam Payne, Jaylen Brunson, Jordan Clarkson... all these guys would be the lakers best guard right now.

The lakers starting backcourt had 0 points in 40 minutes.

Cam Payne has been the best PG in the whole series TBH.

Inexcusable performance by Schroeder tonight, especially with AD.

And what is Alex Caruso's purpose? He's supposed to a GOODT! defender but has been getting cooked by Payne, can't make a shot to save his life.

All he does is get run over and hack the **** out everyone with his "scrappy" defense.

They said AD could not move laterally earlier today. It would be a lot to ask him to play game 6.

I guess this PHX series win will help offset my rd1 loss of Heat.

Attachments

• C10AED94-BC0D-49BC-A1F2-90FC82B684A4.jpeg
    C10AED94-BC0D-49BC-A1F2-90FC82B684A4.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 407
They said AD could not move laterally earlier today. It would be a lot to ask him to play game 6.
Bro they showed him trying warm up before the game. He took 1 step to the right and cringed hard. Hard to believe he'll be able to lock in the day after tomorrow.

I'm sure they'll pressure him into playing and he'll suit up. Probably be a liability all night. Or hurt himself worse.

Yup exactly how I felt with my groin strain. I could run up and down easily, but any side to side movent (like playing defense going side to side) was super painful. Took a whole summer off from ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom