OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
old lady what it do.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen a series like this where none of the home teams can win on their home court. I would give the clippers the advantage with game 7 at home but nothing they've shown me in this series indicates they can get it done.

Also, my other big takeaway is that Utah is going to dismantle either of these teams next around. Both of these are good, not championship but level teams.

clippers would handle the jazz easily

mavs would probably get swept by the jazz

luka was way too passive today looking like washed lebron

What have you seen this season that indicates Utah would get handled by the Clippers? This series has given you more confidence in the Clippers 😂

Kawhi just had one of the better playoff games yet, Finals start tomorrow & Yet Laker related things lead the thread

tenor.gif

I know people joke around (ish) when they say “____ needs more help.” But Luka really does need more help. :lol:

Like I said before, Luka had some help tonight from Boban, DFS, THJr. but he had an off game and the entire Mavs team went ice cold in the 4th.

What would help the Mavs was if they had a legit 2nd option to take the pressure of Luka.

No ******* way Carlisle should be having to trot Boban out there in a game of this magnitude and running the offense through him for large stretches of the first half when they have Porzingis.

Unfortunately for the Mavs, Porzingis is their second best player only in terms of his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom