OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Nets loss would be for the good of the league in the sense that you can’t just throw together a team like this and it’ll work automatically. I hate it can possibly happen due to injury though.

Yall loved it when America's team the Lakers, lost due to injury, now you will love it when the East Coast Clippers, the Nets lose to injury.

Bucks have done what they needed to do.

But KD and Kyrie can just hit stupid shots and you lose.

Or you can give Joe Harris wide open 3s and he'll shoot like 55% from 3

Like I said I don't think these guys are stoppable.

Injuries going to ruin this playoffs man :smh:

This might be BK's reason for year 1 not wining the title.

Bucks have done what they needed to do.

But KD and Kyrie can just hit stupid shots and you lose.

Or you can give Joe Harris wide open 3s and he'll shoot like 55% from 3

Like I said I don't think these guys are stoppable.

gotta hope Kd and Myrie play with their capes on and not make the extra pass

A Nets loss would be for the good of the league in the sense that you can’t just throw together a team like this and it’ll work automatically. I hate it can possibly happen due to injury though.
Still valid tho Brooklyn was a favorite to come out of east even before harden trade. Could be a case of getting too greedy and it backfires. Let's not get ahead of ourselves tho Milwaukee gotta take care of business.

Still valid tho Brooklyn was a favorite to come out of east even before harden trade. Could be a case of getting too greedy and it backfires. Let's not get ahead of ourselves tho Milwaukee gotta take care of business.
Definitely. They still have KD and Kyrie at the end of the day but removing Harden makes it a little easy for the Bucks. But you’re right that Milwaukee has to take care of business.

This is literally what the Lakers just did last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom