OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobert is so damn trash.

Capela >>>>>>>> .
wavycrocket wavycrocket

Do we have time tonight?

PlushDentalBoilweevil-max-1mb.gif

Dudes was really disrespecting Nebraska cornhusker legend ty Lue

He’s a hell of a coach man. Doc would’ve for sure lost that first round against Dallas again.

Ty Lue is a great offensive coach. Quick to make adjustments and makes great lineup decisions. Not afraid to play anybody in any situation.

Thankful for Vogel bringing us a title but I wish Lue took the initial offer we gave him. Could’ve had Lue as the Hc and Vogel as the DC / lead assistant.

If Vogel got another hc opportunity we could’ve replaced him another defensive coach like Steve Clifford or something. Harder to replace/find offensive coaches than it is for defensive coaches IMO.

He’s a hell of a coach man. Doc would’ve for sure lost that first round against Dallas again.

Ty Lue is a great offensive coach. Quick to make adjustments and makes great lineup decisions. Not afraid to play anybody in any situation.

Thankful for Vogel bringing us a title but I wish Lue took the initial offer we gave him. Could’ve had Lue as the Hc and Vogel as the DC / lead assistant.

If Vogel got another hc opportunity we could’ve replaced him another defensive coach like Steve Clifford or something. Harder to replace/find offensive coaches than it is for defensive coaches IMO.

Lue wasn’t afraid to shake things up. Benched guys that needed to be benched. Brought them back when the next series called for it. Going deep since his main guys are fresh off of a 7 game series.

I don't hate the Clipperd but if they make the Finals or win it all Cuban is going to run the same roster back plus some incremental upgrades.

I need them to get popped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom