OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingles got PG13 in a mental prison

3gLmA1Vq_400x400.jpg

When I saw this man cooking PG that one year I started to question him.

need to attack donovan on the other end. he's just resting when he is guarding reggie

rudy too big to be flopping on a kawhi drive

Just get The Clippers outta here, b. They struggle against teams with 1 guaranteed weapon, what they gon do with the Suns? Not even gon speak on the Nets

Why do you feel like that?

Anthony Davis' reputation as a player is higher than what he actually is

You're comparing a top 10 player to a top 25 player.

AD has much higher PER. Anthony Davis is just better and more reliable on both sides of the ball, especially as the main guy. What has Kyrie Irving ever done as the primary guy in a team? He never led the Cavs anywhere before LeBron got there and he never took the Celtics anywhere either.

He's been fortunate enough to play as the 2nd and often third guy on great teams

Infinitely better defensive player (defensive player of the year candidate year in and year out)

He's actually been the best player on playoff teams and won a playoff series

He's been top six MVP voting six times

They're both injury prone so it's not like Kyrie has the edge there. In fact AD has played a higher percentage of his career games than Kyrie has

I know AD had a disappointing, injury riddled season but please put some respect on his name.

Last edited:
I miss Pacers PG. Dude played with fire. He had something to prove. Now he just drifts out there.

Still think that 360 windmill is one of the most overrated in game dunks ever. It was UGLY. Props for him actually doing it ingame but goddamn it was ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom