OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe the Spurs couldn’t figure out how to make it work with Kawhi.
Uncle_Dennis__speaks_out_on_Kawhi_Leonard_reaching_NBA_Finals_after_messy_divorce_with_Spurs.jpg

My boy a simmons stan (have no idea why) and had the nerve to post his halftime stats at half. Needless to say im lighting his *** up in the group chat rn

6ers gotta be real with theyself soon. You not winning with your starting PG being a non factor on offense in the playoffs. Year after year we see it. I'm sorry but draft status mean something, teams don't draft players #1 for them to never improve.

clips barely have any fans in the stands. it's just cut outs on the seats and blinking lights :lol:
Nah they have fans it’s only behind both benches where they don’t have any fans

was watching the ariel view on espn on Sunday and I was surprised

6ers gotta be real with theyself soon. You not winning with your starting PG being a non factor on offense in the playoffs. Year after year we see it. I'm sorry but draft status mean something, teams don't draft players #1 for them to never improve.
Who is even taking Simmons in a trade? Like what team needs that type of player with something valuable in return :lol:

Embiid averaged 35 points on 53% shooting through the first 3 games. 17 points on 20% shooting with no made FGs in the 2nd half tonight is crazy.

I’m just sick that Shake had the audacity early in the game to complain when Tobias didn’t pass him the ball and then bricked a 3

And then he gets a WIDE open look at the end and doesn’t take it. Just inexperience for him setting in. I respect running the play but that was the best look they were gonna get. Seth had to double pump his shot

No but his initial point was "Trae shot 8/26 and they still won" which would be an amazing stat if they won on a night the Sixers offense was great. But when the Sixers best player hit 0 FG all second half it's not very impressive that the Hawks barely won with Trae struggling

This is quite the faux news spin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom