OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did the league ever formally review the play where Giannis shuffled under Kyrie and caused his injury? He was clearly out of position and went under the jumping man, removing the landing space and creating danger for a defenseless player. How is that any different from what Zaza did to Kawhi and the ensuing rule changes with respect to giving shooters' their landing space?

Not making excuses btw I have no horse in this race but the complexion of the series has dramatically altered due to that singular event. Should be an automatic suspension for Giannis imo.

Bro the disrespect to Mitchell and Booker is enough yall tried that shiii during all star wknd and doing it again for All NBA Team

Them boys too. I dont even know if PG had that good of a season to be 3rd but I dont remember him making no noise. Def him and Jimbo out, idk who to take out to make room for Mitchell/Book/Tatum.

Get that man a headband.

Middleton:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom