OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could hear Barkley in the studio on philly
AD265133-B6A8-4519-9EEB-DB866797D972.jpeg

Not saying the Hawks aren't a talented team but the Sixers are very slow paced offensively which is why they struggle when Hawks wanna play fast and take advantage when they're tired late. Kyrie, Durant and Harden if they can stay healthy should have 0 issues scoring on this squad
Screenshot_20210616-223708_Chrome.jpg

His free throw shooting was never great but this post season it’s abysmal. He was 60% during the season. But missing 10?

Sixers got 3 dudes making max money .

2 of them you can rely on when you need them most.

If Seth Curry is your second option you got some problems.

I know you don't play sports, but at least try and exercise your brain. You don't know how rest or injuries work. Be quiet sometimes. Injuries happen b. It's not all fatigue related. Especially if dudes came into the season healthy. Be tf quiet sometimes.

It's a combination of the short off season with the condensed schedule of this season.

Stop trying to flex your wreck league, YMCA basketball credentials 😂

You're really trying to tell me that a historically short off season, a condensed schedule the following season and a record number of all-star players being injured is completely coincidental? You're saying there's no correlation between those things? 😂

My bad, I guess freeze freeze knows better than LeBron because you won the over 30 league at your local gym

Philly smh, I know Meek made a major comeback, but somehow I want to associate this L with him, someone post the french fries in pool
Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom