OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goober is doing his thing rn. Good for him man.
Jazz attacking the rim against the small lineup = easy rebounding opportunities for Gobert.

UNBAN HIM!!
EeOq2ARXYA0liLV.jpg
GOOD MORNING ATLANTA
Philly coulda had Harden :rofl::rofl:
I’ve said this more times than Simmons missed FTs, Frititta wasn’t dealing with Morey. Harden wasn’t coming even if Embiid was in the package

not even 24 hours after one of the best playoff performances of all time + CP3 out cuz covid + Kawhi out indefinitely & this is the thread title :smh:

woatthreadstarter.jpg

almost ten years on NT, easily worst NBA Playoff thread starter of all time
Do better :smile:
But yall had “ala forever” in the title this morning when the lakers got eliminated like 2 weeks ago.

Both sides are corny but dudes love to act holier than thou like they don’t do the same **** they accuse the other side of doing.
I left it there and didn’t update it the same way MVP took days at a time to update **** when the Lakers lost but quick to change it otherwise. **** was not gonna stay there forever but it’s always ALA running our mouth

Now regarding tonight’s game

**** BEN SIMMONS
**** BEN SIMMONS
**** BEN SIMMONS

GET THIS BUM OFF MY TEAM ASAP, CANT DEFEND HIM ANYMORE

MAN HAS MORE MISSED FTS THIS SERIES THAN POINTS SCORED

MAN CANT EVEN STAY ON THE COURT DOWN THE STRETCH BUT PEOPLE SAID HES TOO GOOD, **** THAT, SEND HIM BACK DOWN UNDER

The reason Utah is losing is because Gobert can’t take advantage of a small lineup.

The only way he can score is off putbacks. That’s not going to get it done. Utah has no small ball center unless they want to put Royce there. Gobert has to take advantage or Utah will lose the series.

Jazz gonna trick off this game.

They're a GOODT! FT shooting team and have missed half their FT.

Lemon booty in full effect in Salt Lake City.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom