OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gun to my head I think we are trading KP , filler and picks to New Orleans for BI and eating Blesdoe and Adams money

Huh? I'm not going to just let you sneak that one in there.

LA
NY
Miami
Houston
Atlanta

All those cities are well above Dallas when it comes to partying. I could easily put Philly, DC and Chicago about Dallas

A young famous millionaire has all the resources he needs to have a good time in any city. I’d take all the cities listed above over Dallas TBH.

LA
NY
Miami
Houston
Atlanta

All those cities are well above Dallas when it comes to partying. I could easily put Philly, DC and Chicago about Dallas
yeah, absolutely. I go to Dallas twice a year for work and straight up, I'm bored. Houston more fun than Dallas.

LA
NY
Miami
Houston
Atlanta
Vegas

All those cities are well above Dallas when it comes to partying. I could easily put Philly, DC and Chicago above Dallas

Austin, New Orleans, San Diego and Nashville are also ahead of Dallas in terms of party scene.

this can pretty much be said with most major cities if you're rich.

It didnt really seem to affect Dirk or Nash though, no?
Young rich athlete in a new country with no veteran in the locker room to say "Luka lets hit the gym" or "Luka meet me at the AAC and lets get up some free throws"

Mavs traded Nash back to Phoenix and he won two MVPs
Had his best years in Phoenix after leaving Dallas
Dirk and Nash were good and bad for each other

For a young Black man Dallas doesn't crack the top 10 in America for party cities and I love this place.

It's harder to have a real wild night in Dallas than those cities

I don't see Luka ever losing weight and going through a body change like Jokic or Kevin Love. If anything, he probably ends up gaining more weight and learning to play with it like Boris Diaw :lol:

Diaw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom