OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think being second fiddle to the cowboys will always deter guys from coming here

Ehhh I don't think that's it. NBA teams play second fiddle to NFL teams in a lot of cities (largely due to the fact that the NFL is just more popular than the NBA in a lot of places).

NBA teams play third fiddle in some cities like Houston, Boston and New Orleans (behind the Saints and LSU)

Ehhh I don't think that's it. NBA teams play second fiddle to NFL teams in a lot of cities (largely due to the fact that the NFL is just more popular than the NBA in a lot of places).

NBA teams play third fiddle in some cities like Houston, Boston and New Orleans (behind the Saints and LSU)

ain’t no city like Dallas and the cowboys though

Huh? I'm not going to just let you sneak that one in there.

LA
NY
Miami
Houston
Atlanta
Vegas

All those cities are well above Dallas when it comes to partying. I could easily put Philly, DC and Chicago above Dallas
I wasn't referencing the normal party scene in my post
I was referencing the party scene of the rich and famous high profile athlete

Kristaps Porzingis is one of the few bigs who can play next to Zion and they need to shead money to sign Lonzo
I don't see KP's body holding up well. For $30 million + in the next 3 years, I don't see anyone trading an All Star caliber player in return.

Pelicans could consolidate a better return than KP tbh. I know BI has health issues of his own, but so far, his career and health is in great shape.

I don't see KP's body holding up well. For $30 million + in the next 3 years, I don't see anyone trading an All Star caliber player in return.

Pelicans could consolidate a better return than KP tbh. I know BI has health issues of his own, but so far, his career and health is in great shape.
Maybe for BI alone, sure.

But if they want off Bledsoe and Adams, maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom