OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entire Suns Organizaton needs the slander.

1. Cliff will go down as one of greatest choke artists of all time. Proud that it had to be him. Now when he retires he can act like a clown on NBA on TNT with Chuck and him trading stories about how they both choked in big games.

2. Ayton is a Bum. I'm sorry but dude is not it. o know he's from the islands and I respect that but dude was trash.

3. Book is a fraudulent as they come. The Kobe narrative was just too much. Dude is more Cliff and Mumbo Jumbo than Mamba. Dude wasn't there when his team needed him.

4. Crowder is and always will be a fraud. He's a chump and I'm glad he lost.

5. Monty was outclassed and outcoached by Bud. Dude probably won't get this far anytime soon and he cost them Game 5 by not calling timeout.

6. Larry Fitz. I like him but when he joined the Suns as an advisor I knew they were done.
Your my guy but a lot this post is ridiculously unfair. Especially for Ayton and Booker.

No one expected them to go this far, and while they lost three very winnable games in a row, they still beat expectations for the season by a good bit

They should be disappointed in their performance, but proud of the turnaround for the organization

Based on record, yes Luka does need to do more to help his team win games. He is their only hope, but it’s still very early in the year. A lot of teams are adjusting to the current circumstances of the league. Why don’t you come back to me when you actually have an argument in favor of Giannis, that doesn’t include bashing Luka 😏. Your game is getting tired.

:nerd:

Ain’t bucks had Rick Carlisle pretty much lined up to take over for bud if they lost and then they went on this run?

gg4njpnl0qknq.jpg

Your my guy but a lot this post is ridiculous. Especially for Ayton and Booker.

No one expected them to go this far, and while they lost three very winnable games in a row, they still beat expectations for the season by a good bit

They should be disappointed in their performance, but proud of the turnaround for the organization

Phoenix is never going to the finals again, Ayton lost his soul.

CP3 going to the Lakers.

Booker going back to 2019 times.

That's a wrap folks.

tenor.gif

@racialnichols Bucks in 6
@atlsfinest Bucks in 6
@allergic2broke Bucks in 6
@pums Bucks in 6
Air Pope Air Pope Bucks in 6
dman14 dman14 Bucks in 6
@freeze Bucks in 6...maybe 5
@bossplaya Bucks in 6
@Based Jesus AKA GTD GAWD Bucks in 6
@HNL HI Bucks in 6
@Public Enemy Giannis and the Gianettes in 6
@yobyellav Bucks in 6
@MIKE LOWERY Bucks in 5-6 Max Giannis
MVP MVP Bucks in 6
@aquatic barefoot Bucks in 6
@dcypoe81 Bucks in 6
@MajinZuub Bucks in 6
@rolaholic Bucks in 6 if Yannis is back, Suns in 6 if not
@BIG LEEMELONE And yall scared I could see/That Imma get Bucks like Milwaukee/Cuz like Greek Imma freak...Bucks in 6
zmqoo.png

tenor.gif

@lawdog1 Bucks in 7
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Bucks in 7
friscostylez friscostylez Buccs in 7
@ballinsam23 Bucks in 7
@PatRiley Bucks in 7
@Brosizzlew30.23 Bucks in 7
@king j Bucks in 7
@niceshoes247 Bucks in 7
@vaphenom06 @ Bucks in 7
@lamekilla Bucks in 7
@onewearz Bucks in 7
@lovehateself suns in 6 if giannis misses 2 or more games/bucks in 7 if he only misses 1 game

giphy.gif

@sooperhooper Bucks in 4
@Nawzlew Bucks in 4
@Mark Antony Suns in 4

giphy.gif

@pmatic Suns in 6/7
@dacomeup Suns in 7
@youngpablo Suns in 7
@jpzx Suns in 7
@All_$tar1997 Suns in 7
@ShootYourShotTV Suns in 5
@ShoeGameBoss Suns in 5
nick. nick. Suns in 5
@Zo gif Suns in 4
@g-time Suns in 6
Tony $now Tony $now Suns in 6
@BIG FISH Suns in 6
@chao7 Suns in 6
amitt5504 amitt5504 Suns in 6
@marikomorose Suns in 6
@antidope Suns in 6
@SORIANOTRON Suns in seis
@mariataylor Suns in 6
@laced navajo Suns in 6
@OlDirtyReseller Suns in 6
@HOU$TON Suns in 6
@D StaXX Suns in 6
@picasso swerve Suns in 6
@justblaze2k7 Suns in 6
@broncos19dm Suns in 6
@NickFolarin Torry Craig for FMVP in 6
@B Sox Suns in 6
@ahat Suns in 6
tay1 tay1 Suns in 6
@flyerthandelta Suns in 6
@earldagoat Suns in 6
@danikerhino Suns in 6/5
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford Suns in 5

30jh0yt.png
PICKS
@Armada Suns in 7.5
@art vandelay Suns in 3 if Yawnis Out
@aepps20 Bucks AND Suns in 7
PZDZIrR.png

@Verde Shuttles Suns in 5.5
amitt5504 amitt5504 NT in 7
@youngwolf LeBrawn Jaymes in 4, maybe 5.
@T0INE Bucks and Suns in YES!
MVP MVP Vegas in 1

Think this is 5 straight seasons of me picking the finals winner almost to the game. Danny Green ****ed up the Show in 5 prognostication last season otherwise I'd be 5/5 to the game.

My concern for this Suns team is that they turn into a remix of the 1995 Magic

Their one chance to get a chip and they blew it, then they get outclassed next year when luck is not on their side, and everyone is back at full strength

Their once chance to get a chip and the blow it, and they get outclassed next year when luck is not on their side and every is back at full strength

That is exactly what will happen.

The thing is, Luka hasn’t been handed multiple MVPs and a DPOY and been the favorite in the East for how many years now, and can’t get to the Finals. He didn’t even get passed the Semi’s most recently. The expectation is different at that point. Luka is only in his 3rd year, and is much more advanced offensively than Giannis. Luka is also playing in the West with less of a supporting cast than Giannis in the East.

What about now?

Still think Greek the Freak was handed those awards?

Let me know.

think that's curtains for cp3.. dude just gonna be a mentor on a mediocre team that will pay him for the next 2 or 3 years then retire

Their one chance to get a chip and they blew it, then they get outclassed next year when luck is not on their side, and everyone is back at full strength

Hate to say it, but this is the likely outcome. Sometimes it be like that, unfortunately. Such is sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom