OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen this Alabama game before.

‘It’s supposed to be competitive, yet they’re suddenly up 20 in the second quarter, they let them back in slowly where it’s watchable again, and then suddenly they’re up 20 again.’

11351780.jpeg

brock-lesnar-wwe.gif

Turn that up
wOoDJs.gif

Max Johnson finally gets a rhythm and the passing game starts getting some traction and he 100% just broke his thumb. :lol: :lol:

What a **** show.

HOLY **** :lol: This kid had to have thought Kansas was calling a timeout and just didn't give a **** about the try :rofl:

CFB should rotate playoff formats every year.

They can BCS this year to Bama/Georgia

I wonder how much time do most college kickers actually put in during the week at practice? I know it's not like basketball where it's easy to just put up hundreds of shots per day in the gym but the way most kickers perform on the field it feels like most of them are just happy to be there on a scholarship living the life.

I feel for the kid but that's on the coach. He needed to go for it on 4th down.

Last two drives the offense should have went for it. Biggest shortcoming for Campbell has been special teams over his tenure. Hire a special teams coach already.

Last two drives the offense should have went for it. Biggest shortcoming for Campbell has been special teams over his tenure. Hire a special teams coach already.

I agree, think he will improve things at Nebraska? It was essentially fourth and a foot. You have to go for it.

I wonder how much time do most college kickers actually put in during the week at practice? I know it's not like basketball where it's easy to just put up hundreds of shots per day in the gym but the way most kickers perform on the field it feels like most of them are just happy to be there on a scholarship living the life.
I've wondered that for years. I still think these teams aren't recruiting kickers like they should and are relying on walk ons and soccer players.

I hope that LSU player is ok. I didn't see the play but the ESPN guy making mention of the kid's family by name is making me nervous.

Would like to know how many Nebraska players went to the NFL between

1992-2002
2002-2012
2012-2022

So we can see the death of a program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom