OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to recap the end of the half UW - CU game….

1:30 left to go, buffs down 21-0

Buffs are punting from their own 30, long snapper launches it so damn far we almost had our 20th astronaut alumni…. Ball bounces out the back of the end zone.

Buffs now down 23 - 0
No big deal, let’s just give up a 1 min touchdown drive.

Buffs now down 30-0
Receive the kick off with 15 seconds, let’s just muff that kickoff, we haven’t had one of those in a little while. Might as well check off all the boxes.

UW kicks the field goal to end the half, only because they don’t have enough time to score a TD.
On a bright note I liked Mike Sanford's pregame speech srs

Everyone in the top five played poorly:

1. Georgia had a struggle win against Kentucky
2. Ohio State struggled against Maryland
3. Michigan had a come from behind win against. Illinois
4. TCU needed a miracle against Baylor
5. Tennessee got blown out by South Carolina

I think the big winners tonight are Clemson and USC

On a bright note I liked Mike Sanford's pregame speech srs

On the buffs text chains I’m in, apparently we are trying to get prime time. Personally, I have no idea why he’d come here… but they supposedly gave him an offer a week ago, which he turned down. They upped the per year rate and reduced the buyout, and are working on details now. Apparently if that falls through, bronco mendenhall is the backup plan :smh:

On the buffs text chains I’m in, apparently we are trying to get prime time. Personally, I have no idea why he’d come here… but they supposedly gave him an offer a week ago, which he turned down. They upped the per year rate and reduced the buyout, and are working on details now. Apparently if that falls through, bronco mendenhall is the backup plan :smh:
Not mad at it. Shoot your shot 🤷🏿‍♂️

I’ve seen Mendenhall mentioned in a few places so I’m guessing he’s asking for the job

Utah selling early so far
2z9eeu0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom