OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen Maryland-OSU yet, but pretty much the same.

The pass rush, and them matching up with Harrison Jr. are big concerns. I think OSU pulls away late.

It wasn’t pretty in the first half. Stroud was off the first half and the running game was dead per usual. They kept giving Henderson the ball and he’d hop side to side for what seemed like forever and then get stuffed at the line. Defense wasn’t great but only gave up 10.

Second half was better, they kept Dallan Hayden in and he sparked the offense. Stroud picked it up but the passing game still wasn’t the best we’ve seen as of late. The defense also started giving up huge plays and let Maryland right back into it.

Part of me is confident if we can slow down Corum somewhat and force JJ to throw a bunch we could eek it out, then again he could have the game of his life like little Tua just did. Both teams seem pretty banged up going into the game, hopefully they both get guys back on both sides of the ball. I don’t see either winning the whole thing though unfortunately

Dude reminds me too much of a raw Texas Tech stud more than anyone else since...

His ball placement and arm strength is silly :sick:

I dont think fans understand the arm he possesses. I know I underestimated his arm and coming into this season, thought he was more of a touch QB who can make plays with his legs.

Caleb should be top dawg on the Heisman board. Beat ND and it should be a slam dunk. Stroud left the door open.

The SEC bias and ND bias is real smh. Tennessee should be closer to 13 and ND has two terrible losses that should put them around 20 or lower.

Also UW gets the WSU game at 7:30pm pst in Pullman. I'll be watching but even a 4-430 slot would have been appreciated.

Y’all really overreacting to anything that happens outside like Top 6 or 7 like it actually matters. :lol:

We just wanna see teams get treated the same for losses, especially when giving up 63 to an unranked team *shrug*

Well by 25 or 26' it will.. There will be more bias showing then too though we all know this.
Whole landscape is gonna look different by then, too.

But all you dudes with teams outside the SEC and Big10 might as well suck it up and get used to it. Cuz it is gonna get worse.

Tennessee got what they deserved.

Garbage program. Garbage team.

Beat a crappy Bama team

It's been 1 vs 2 the entire year and it won't change.

Good luck dawgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom