OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
11457974.jpeg

Yeah ok. Nebraska down bad elpablo21 elpablo21 :lol:

He don't want that job...I hope...

1. I think these are great play designs by chip
2. How long until the NCAA regulates this out again now that teams are designing plays specifically for the push
3. How nuts is it that Chip had Dorian running QB sneaks from the 6 yard line
4. How nuts is it that Chip had Dorian running QB sneak at all right after this shot to the head

Agreed. If they are truly revamping the game then i'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. But that's the ultimate question, will they actually do that

Honestly, I was starting to get worried The NCAA football game anyway. I thought it was weird that we haven't seen as much as a screenshot of the game when it's supposed to be coming out in 8-9 months.

I’d be happy if they just give us madden with an NCAA skin this year and work on the new game.

Exactly. They could have saved the major upgrades and moving to a new game engine for the 2024 game and just given us a skinned over Madden in 2023. I would have been fine with that.

I remember NCAA football 2008 was the first one to come out for PS3 and it was hot garbage (They made improvements for NCAA football 2009). I'm still glad they had a game 2008 though, despite it being a buggy mess

You only get to make the comeback/new first impression one time.

If you’re gonna do it, the masses wouldn’t be happy with a Madden re-skin and you lose potential traction in future years.

I am glad they are delaying rather than rush a product to market that isn't ready. Too many games did that the last couple of years I.e Gotham Knights

I am glad they are delaying rather than rush a product to market that isn't ready. Too many games did that the last couple of years I.e Gotham Knights

Had to get games shipped due to pandemic/people at home. Gaming market is down for the first time ever (-4% YoY)

I could’ve made due with a rush/unfinished (provided it had a basic online dynasty) game next year. I really don’t want to wait. I could be dead by 2024, you never know.

Good get for the Noles here

Glad we were able to land him. One of those cases where a successful season is paying off, as he was a bit uneasy prior to the season (and from his perspective I can understand why) with whether the staff would be in tact for the next couple of seasons.

The kid they have in the '24 class is the gem though. Really hope they are able to keep him in the fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom