OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
20221126_163752.jpg

🌶️

If this ends up being a final four, Georgia is 100% going to win it all again.

USC just doesn't have the depth to beat a team like Georgia, Georgia would score 50 (not to mention that this game would be in Atlanta)

Michigan is elite and I think they could beat Georgia on any given day but teams like Michigan don't beat Georgia. Run first teams don't be Georgia. Hasn't happened since 2017 (unless Georgia turns the ball over three or four times).

These are the last four teams to beat Georgia:

2021: Alabama had a Heisman trophy winning QB with elite playmakers (Metchie and Williamson)

2020: Florida had a Heisman finalist QB (Trask) and elite playmakers (Pitts and Toney)

2020: Alabama had a Heisman finalist QB (Mac Jones) and elite playmakers (Smith and Jeudy)

2019: LSU had a Heisman finalist QB (Joe Burrow) and elite playmakers (Chase and Jefferson)

Teams built like Michigan never beat Georgia. Game will play out much like last season. Georgia will shut down Michigan's run game enforce McCarthy to beat them. McCarthy's not good enough to be Georgia and Michigan's receivers aren't elite.
I agree but Georgia went life or death agains Mizzou so they aren’t this unstoppable juggernaut

242-19 in rushing yards in the second half. 28-3 in point.

That's coaching. Born on 3rd base boy looking funny in the light. Just saying.

I'd definitely favor Georgia, but I'm not sold on them winning it all.
If the offense for Michigan shows up, they can beat anyone.
The question is will it show up like it did today?

If this ends up being a final four, Georgia is 100% going to win it all again.

USC just doesn't have the depth to beat a team like Georgia, Georgia would score 50 (not to mention that this game would be in Atlanta)

Michigan is elite and I think they could beat Georgia on any given day but teams like Michigan don't beat Georgia. Run first teams don't be Georgia. Hasn't happened since 2017 (unless Georgia turns the ball over three or four times).

These are the last four teams to beat Georgia:

2021: Alabama had a Heisman trophy winning QB with elite playmakers (Metchie and Williamson)

2020: Florida had a Heisman finalist QB (Trask) and elite playmakers (Pitts and Toney)

2020: Alabama had a Heisman finalist QB (Mac Jones) and elite playmakers (Smith and Jeudy)

2019: LSU had a Heisman finalist QB (Joe Burrow) and elite playmakers (Chase and Jefferson)

Teams built like Michigan never beat Georgia. Game will play out much like last season. Georgia will shut down Michigan's run game enforce McCarthy to beat them. McCarthy's not good enough to be Georgia and Michigan's receivers aren't elite.
TLDR; ATLs predicts Georgia to win. We are SHOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom