OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sark Bowl baby
ezgif-3-ff7c83136c.gif

I respect Deion for taking the Colorado job. I'm never going to fault a man for taking the job that will give him more resources and 10x his salary. Colorado is a tough job, they just don't take football that seriously out there. I also think Dion might have been better off waiting for a P5 school in the south.

Is going to be a lot of culture shock dealing with The powers that be in Colorado as opposed to the deep south. I wonder how he's going to recruit California, Colorado, Arizona, etc.

It's a good stepping stone job and if he does a good job, I could see him at a top 25 school sooner rather than later

Agree 100 ******* %. Prime can do whatever the **** he wants to do. Tired of ****** acting like he owe you something. He said from jump, if an opportunity provided itself, he would listen. Prime about Prime. Ain't **** wrong with that.

Nevermind his personal health and getting **** stolen since he's been there.

I just wish it wasn't CU. They ain't doing **** in the Pac12 regardless. He needs to be in the South somewhere. **** that USF job could've been a great stepping stone if he could've turned that ****show around. They've been good before. Would've been storybook. But I get it. Power 5 facilities and 5 millions dollars a year is hard to turn down.

Man I'm gonna have to put up with Florida losing to Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida State, and Oregon State all in the same year? :smh:

Agree 100 ****ing %. Prime can do whatever the **** he wants to do. Tired of ****** acting like he owe you something. He said from jump, if an opportunity provided itself, he would listen. Prime about Prime. Ain't **** wrong with that.

Nevermind his personal health and getting **** stolen since he's been there.

I just wish it wasn't CU. They ain't doing **** in the Pac12 regardless. He needs to be in the South somewhere. **** that USF job could've been a great stepping stone if he could've turned that ****show around. They've been good before. Would've been storybook. But I get it. Power 5 facilities and 5 millions dollars a year is hard to turn down.
We didn’t say he owed us anything. We’re calling him a hypocrite that could have handled this situation better. We wish him the best of luck because he’s still a black man doing something that isn’t the norm, but we have a right to be mad.

Some of the things he does and says warrants it. For example, why do you have your son Sheduer and your daughter at the CU press conference when they’re still playing for JSU?! Why are you telling folks about your other son, Shilo, being in the dog house because he’s not on board with the CU situation? Why are you cracking jokes about Boulder being “crime free” after you’ve invited plenty of gangsta rappers (that still participate in criminal activity) to JSU?

Watched Prime talk to the team and I have little doubt he will make that team a winner… I’ve seen it at Michigan with Jim and I think Prime is on that same level… He does care (maybe more about himself) but he is not one to run when it gets tough and he is going to eat that real soon… That team is basura but he will get them there…

I can’t wait to see the Prime experiment because we have absolutely zero idea if he can even coach yet, how he can manage running a big program versus the lowest level of CFB where he has a massive talent advantage. I also think his recruiting is massively overrated — let’s see how he recruits at Colorado when he’s going up against SC and Oregon out west, TAMU, TCU Texas and the SEC in Texas, and then all of the SEC and Clemson, plus the Big 3 in Florida in the Southeast.

I can’t wait to see the Prime experiment because we have absolutely zero idea if he can even coach yet, how he can manage running a big program versus the lowest level of CFB where he has a massive talent advantage. I also think his recruiting is massively overrated — let’s see how he recruits at Colorado when he’s going up against SC and Oregon out west, TAMU, TCU Texas and the SEC in Texas, and then all of the SEC and Clemson, plus the Big 3 in Florida in the Southeast.
He doesn’t exactly have a good rep in DFW much anymore, which seems like a bad thing for trying to recruit Texas. Colorado has traditionally done pretty well with finding talent in the area.

He doesn’t exactly have a good rep in DFW much anymore, which seems like a bad thing for trying to recruit Texas. Colorado has traditionally done pretty well with finding talent in the area.

Going to hop into California and EAT

Because of Prime Prep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom