OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

200.gif

Sorry. Couldn’t find a gif of him doing the Maxwell pose. Gonna edit later.

Iron-knee. One of my close childhood friends was a part of the tattoo 5. :lol: Now paying kids above board is a problem?

So now Jermaines back to OSU? I thought it was a done deal

And yeah OSU’s NIL collective is utterly pathetic, I’m not sure why he’s bashing Miami for taking advantage of it. It’s going to end up hurting OSU soon.

So now Jermaines back to OSU? I thought it was a done deal

And yeah OSU’s NIL collective is utterly pathetic, I’m not sure why he’s bashing Miami for taking advantage of it. It’s going to end up hurting OSU soon.
You had 3 NIL collectives, one run by Urban, and they were all in competition with each other to get credit for snatching up kids.

Correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t they all just forced to consolidate? Your NIL situation is fine.

You had 3 NIL collectives, one run by Urban, and they were all in competition with each other to get credit for snatching up kids.

Correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t they all just forced to consolidate? Your NIL situation is fine.

The one that Gene Smith/Ryan Day spoke about a while ago when they said to compete with everyone else it would cost roughly 13 million, they gathered 3 million total. Gene Smith was asking for more money again

https://www.cleveland.com/osu/2022/...e-possible-recruiting-gap.html?outputType=amp

isu 42 isu 42 so after all those years of fending off people trying to poach your coach, ironically, now you may be stuck with him whether you like it or not.

What’s the temperature in Ames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom