OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Brady Quinn stuff got blown way outta proportion if you listen to the segment, dude who had him on his podcast and posted it out of context like that should be ashamed :smh:

bigger red flag for me was baker’s attempt to run away from the cops

im supposed to believe this guy can run away from nfl DEs and LBs

1682086320273.gif

bigger red flag for me was baker’s attempt to run away from the cops

im supposed to believe this guy can run away from nfl DEs and LBs

1682086320273.gif
That was at U Ark right? Can’t hold that against him. That’s that SEC speed.

Texas 3-Star General Riley strikes again!

🫡🫡
Had offers from UT, OU, Baylor, and Tennessee. Same way the kids he was after last cycle that "no one in Texas wanted" ended up going to UT or SEC schools. That is except for Shelby and the two really good running backs who we held on to :smile:

And don't worry, the kids A&M do want, we'll just take later in the portal :smile:

Had offers from UT, OU, Baylor, and Tennessee. Same way the kids he was after last cycle that "no one in Texas wanted" ended up going to UT or SEC schools. That is except for Shelby and the two really good running backs who we held on to :smile:

And don't worry, the kids A&M do want, we'll just take later in the portal :smile:
you can have the kids that smoke weed in the visitors locker room following a loss. Don’t think anybody is really sweating “losing” kids like that to USC. But go ahead and brag about taking those kids from us.

you can have the kids that smoke weed in the visitors locker room following a loss. Don’t think anybody is really sweating “losing” kids like that to USC. But go ahead and brag about taking those kids from us.
:lol: we’ll gladly take them.

And if your head coach wants to direct any other degenerate rule breakers over to us, like those with the audacity to wear sleeves for instance, we’ll rehab them too.

:lol: we’ll gladly take them.

And if your head coach wants to direct any other degenerate rule breakers over to us, like those with the audacity to wear sleeves for instance, we’ll rehab them too.
That one I’m with you on. Benching a kid for wearing sleeves in the cold is a ******* joke. Cutting a kid loose for smoking weed in another team’s locker room is perfectly fine by me though.

You say this like I’m a Jimbo slurper, which I think I’ve made pretty clear over the past season is not the case at all.

Well then if we're being totally honest you know, despite the moral turpitude, A&M didn't cut Lucas loose. Right?

🤣🤣🤣 Texas and A&M wasn't pushing for him. I know my Horns didn't offer.
Maybe sit this one out. UT horse feed store hat all on the table.

At least N41D N41D could say maybe their offer wasn’t commitable.

DA850CBE-22F9-420B-BC3D-791D11141BA1.jpeg

563C2CCB-8707-42D9-B2E1-79B719A54AD4.jpeg
No worries. We’ll take all your Quentin Joyners, Amarion Petersons, and Ty Jordans :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom