OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
FKUDXbUXEAEIY4L.jpeg.jpg

Couple this with his very uninspired performance and it'd guess Boutte might be on his way out. What is going on with this LSU program? Seems like their top players are quick to jump ship on them the moment they see any type of adversity. Jamar Chase skipping his entire 3rd year, Stingley basically stopped trying after his freshman year, Elias Ricks transferring to their biggest rival, Arik Gilbert transferring to Georgia. Something is rotten over there.

Last edited:
Couple this with his very uninspired performance and it'd guess Boutte might be on his way out. What is going on with this LSU program? Seems like their top players are quick to jump ship on them the moment they see any type of adversity. Jamar Chase skipping his entire 3rd year, Stingley basically stopped trying after his freshman year, Elias Ricks transferring to their biggest rival, Arik Gilbert transferring to Georgia. Something is rotten over there.

It's going to be a long year in Baton Rouge. LSU doesn't look very good. Could easily see them losing seven games. Kelly is going to have his work cut out for him cycling players out. Boutte looked like he didn't want to be there.

Wasn't impressed by either team. FSU will face a tougher ACC schedule than what LSU threw at them.

I don't think that Brian Kelly's a-hole personality is going to work at LSU. Already throwing players under the bus after game 1

Gonna be a rough year in Baton Rouge.

I don’t look at their schedule and immediately see 4 or 5 wins. I don’t know if I see a single SEC game outside Auburn they’ll be favored in.

They’re gonna have to upset 2 or 3 teams to get to bowl eligibility.

Jamar Chase skipping his entire 3rd year, Stingley basically stopped trying after his freshman year,

those 2, I wouldn’t group in with others

they both woulda been the top players selected at their positions and top 10 locks if they were draft eligible as soon as they shoulda been

I don't think that Brian Kelly's a-hole personality is going to work at LSU. Already throwing players under the bus after game 1

This is as heavy a toss under the bus as I think I’ve ever seen.

In Week 1 at a place it’s already obvious to everyone with a brain you kinda don’t fit or belong.

Bad.

And there were strong whispers about Boutte transferring all spring and summer. Wouldn’t be surprised if he took the year off at all.

Such a dirtbag. Can’t wait to watch him get everything that’s coming to him this year.

With players being compensated in the open now, the kid gloves are off. I expect to see more of this across the country as the season progresses. The standard at which they're going to be held out is going to grow by a lot.

With players being compensated in the open now, the kid gloves are off. I expect to see more of this across the country as the season progresses. The standard at which they're going to be held out is going to grow by a lot.

It also works the other way. With the transfer portal, kids aren't going to take being called out publicly lightly. They're just going to transfer if they don't like their situation or if their coaches or calling them out.

Brian Kelly has been calling players and coaches out publicly well before the NIL came about.
At no level is it good business to single guys out like that. Malik Nabors is 19 years old, but Brian Kelly being the POS he is, won't hesitate to blame 18-22 year olds. It's only the first game in a new program at that and we're here :lol: Can't wait to watch him fail.

Clemson, Miami and who else?

You watched that game last night and thought they could run through the conference? Wake Forest hasn't gone away. NC State is still there. Boston College may prove to be a thorn in the conference's side despite their loss to Rutgers. I'm sorry but LSU isn't good and that's not a barometer to be used to how they'll perform the rest of the season.

Gonna be a rough year in Baton Rouge.

I don’t look at their schedule and immediately see 4 or 5 wins. I don’t know if I see a single SEC game outside Auburn they’ll be favored in.

They’re gonna have to upset 2 or 3 teams to get to bowl eligibility.
This feels like a week 1 overreaction

This is as heavy a toss under the bus as I think I’ve ever seen.

In Week 1 at a place it’s already obvious to everyone with a brain you kinda don’t fit or belong.

Bad.

And there were strong whispers about Boutte transferring all spring and summer. Wouldn’t be surprised if he took the year off at all.
Maason Smith was out the door. Keeping him and Boutte was actually a huge recruiting win for Kelly.

You watched that game last night and thought they could run through the conference? Wake Forest hasn't gone away. NC State is still there. Boston College may prove to be a thorn in the conference's side despite their loss to Rutgers. I'm sorry but LSU isn't good and that's not a barometer to be used to how they'll perform the rest of the season.

Never said they’d run through the conference :lol:

And I’ll never put any sort of faith in the likes of NC State or BC. And WF will be w/o hartman for a while (and until proven otherwise that defense is still cheeks) so we’ll have to see what they are vs a team w/ a pulse

I don’t view the conference as a whole in a high light and talent wise I think BK will get them right and they’ll be OK in the end, but of course I could be wrong. That may be where we differ, in the lens that we are looking at things through

This feels like a week 1 overreaction

Maason Smith was out the door. Keeping him and Boutte was actually a huge recruiting win for Kelly.
I just don’t see who they’re better than.

Jayden Daniels sucks. Their OL is a wreck. Defense lost a ton.

Who will they be favored over going into SEC play?

Sucks man because LSU is one of those programs I liked to pull for aside from my own and I can’t stand BK :smh:

Dude will be gone in 1-2 years, he’s just not a good fit. Seems like an uptight ******* that throws everyone under the bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom