OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly Bama isn't Texas rivals and they were suppose to win. Good game unfortunately my Horns loss. Dropped TD, missed FG, QBs getting injured hurt us. Plus the no calls and non safety hurt as well. As a Longhorns fan I started out believing we were going to get blown out but last night I had a change of heart. If we play like this as a team we can win the Big 12. We won't see a QB or Defense like that the rest of the year.

Vanilla as hell. Running game looks great. Completely didn’t watch today but saw Mesidor sat out.
Our secondary players still can't track the ball, we don't contain qbs, they keep putting Flagg out there like he nice, and I'm still wait and see with the o line, cause there was a lot of bad plays from them today.

Our secondary players still can't track the ball, we don't contain qbs, they keep putting Flagg out there like he nice, and I'm still wait and see with the o line, cause there was a lot of bad plays from them today.
Yea, I mean the upperclassmen corners behind Tyrique just aren’t good. Would prefer them throwing out young guys versus me having to watch Ivey.

I gotta catch up and watch the game from today because I didn’t see any of it.

Colombi is a “sneaky good athlete” and everybody says he “does the right things” :lol: I love ****ty announcing.

Woof that ND QB is no bueno.

Looks like that pass was intented for the Marshall player.

D7DE5F42-DA67-4D33-A881-D57E16F2B3AF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom