Marshall beats ND
WSU beats Wisconsin
Kansas beats WVU
Texas Texh beats Houston
SJSU leading Auburn
Kentucky leading UF
Ga Southern leading Nebraska

Wild week so far

AR is just a little too erratic now for my taste, still really talented and he's going to get it.

One announcer: "Where would you rather be?"

Other: "Nowhere. This is football heaven"

-FS1 Announcers on Georgia Southern 35, Nebraska 35 (end of third)

Even if Florida would have converted, that would have been a terrible decision to go forward on fourth down. You're down seven with 5 minutes to go, you have all three timeouts and your defense is playing well. Punt the ball as opposed to giving Kentucky the ball in plus territory

Does UGA jump to number 1 or does Alabama get credit for a courageous gritty one point win against an unranked team?

We probably should but we won't. Bama continues to get the benefit of the doubt.

"This type of wind just shows how good Alabama is!"

"Texas is actually really good!"

$Alabama showed that they are the number one team by persevering and winning in the fourth quarter"

App State beats AM
Marshall beats ND
WSU beats Wisconsin
Kansas beats WVU
Texas Texh beats Houston
SJSU leading Auburn
Kentucky leading UF
Ga Southern leading Nebraska

Wild week so far

I just got home and been following all the scores when I can and this season has been very intriguing so far. The upsets today, USC looking like their back, UW has a QB and at least they're fun to watch...Gophers look good. :lol:

I'm all in rn.

We probably should but we won't. Bama continues to get the benefit of the doubt.

"This type of wind just shows how good Alabama is!"

"Texas is actually really good!"

$Alabama showed that they are the number one team by persevering and winning in the fourth quarter"

“Just a tough gritty win by Sabans team against a great Texas team”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom