Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

hes a good fighter but he aint like floyd lol... floyd dont rely on just the jab... he fights conservative but he does more than you think... like the right straight after dodging a punch

on another note this is a shutout... kinda glad cuz george was talking so much smack
Floyd light years better for sure, but make no mistake about it, Floyd didn become a superstar because of his style.

…it was his persona.

sucks that theres an immediate rematch clause its gon be another 12 rds of the same thing we saw tonight

I agree the rematch clause is lame since you already knew the result before hand... but I dont blame haney since he knew he would beat him the first time which was tonight and again in a rematch so he took the fight... of course it helps to get the chance to be undisputed... would like to see him fight garcia or tank next after the rematch

I agree the rematch clause is lame since you already knew the result before hand... but I dont blame haney since he knew he would beat him the first time which was tonight and again in a rematch so he took the fight... of course it helps to get the chance to be undisputed... would like to see him fight garcia or tank next after the rematch

i completely get it and understand to agreeing to the conditions to get the title match, it just sucks theyll likely have yo run it again when it was a shutout and i dont think theres much kambosos could do in the second match anyways

OG Bill barely got a visa to enter Australia last min and was close to throwing hands in the ring post fight

Ain't no way Australia can sell a 2nd fight to the public after that beating. Pay Kambosos the step aside money and set up Haney/Loma.

Kambosos dodged a bullet not having to fight Loma. Haney dominated easily, and Loma isn't one to sit back and cruise. It was embarrassing already, he would have brutalized him in front of his home crowd.

Would like to see any of Tank, Haney, Loma, Teo mix it up. I'd put Ryan Garcia there too, but he has literally fought no one, he's just a name at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom