Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Money and enjoyment. With these exhibitions Floyd gets to have his cake and eat it too.

Dude has obviously always loved boxing, loves camp, loves the grind, loves the showmanship.

He gets a diet version of all of that at his discretion, without any of the stresses of actual elite prize fighting, while still getting paid like it.
I guess it also keep him in great shape by staying "active"

Midas whale do an exhibition with Tyson while he's at it

Soon as Munguia woke up, Kelly had no chance. He was losing the fight up to that point too.

Time to see Charlo and Munguia get it on

im watching that now

lebron v lebron

both from puerto rico

both wearing blue trunks

good luck to e4h judges scoring that bout

I tuned in just now thinking there was something wrong with the little scorecard on screen showing the names smh

Berlanga doesn’t get a knockout in this fight and the hype is officially dead.

Personally I think it’s dead already. He’s a good fighter and has big power, but he’s not a championship-level fighter imo.

Side note…I can’t stand Devin Haney.

i got this 2-2 or maybe even 3-1 for angulo but we all know judges got 4-0 pencilled in for berlanga before the 1st round bell even rang

Nothing Berlanga does from a technical standpoint is very impressive.

I never see anything and go “wow…this guy is good.”

berlanga mad cuz he cant take out a slogging 38 yr old and talking that smack afterwards

:lol:

maybe they need to go older, cherrypick someone in their 40s or 50s

i got angulo winning or even a draw, berlanga practically ran the whole 12th cuz he knew he would never lose this on the cards

Absolutely atrocious score cards, this dude has no shame whatsoever. Berlanga is at best a C- fighter. Dudes mad basic and unpolished. Someone like plant would box the ears off this cat. This dude doesn't deserve to be on television.

Berlanga knocked out a bunch of trash cans and now struggles with anyone who has a pulse. Dude the epitome of overhyped for no reason. ESPN owe me money for watching that clownery

Back
Top Bottom