Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

So AJ didnt want to go into the trenches out at Garcia's camp. smh
Not surprised. That boy been soft and menudito Ruiz really exposed that and just never recovered. He regained those belts just because Ruiz almost ate himself into a coma

i forgot who it was but on the bill simmons pod, one of his guests made a point that he was winning a lot of his other fights including the klitschko fight by being aggressive and going for the ko, having that killer instinct

but after hitting the mat a few times, something in his head made him decide its not how he wants to fight anymore so he decided to box more from that point forward (maybe he thought this was th ebest to extend his career?) but he isnt a great boxer to begin with so when he gets hit, instead of charging and going for the KO to get that win (like he did against klitschko) he just backs off

it makes sense and might be why i might take wilder over him if they ever fight but we’ll have to see how he does against helenus in oct, should be easy work for wilder but helenus could hurt him

Yeah AJ hasn't been the same fighter since round 3 of the 1st Ruiz fight. That zapped whatever killer instinct he had more than likely for the rest of his career.

AJ was mismanaged throughout his career even though it made him and his handlers boat loads of $$$$. He was thrown to the wolves super early and never really got the chance to develop as a fighter which hurt him because he really never was a guy with much skill unlike a Jared anderson kind of fighter is coming up now. But its irrelevant because they had the carpet out for for him to be a superstar which he became instantly which is why they rushed his career. He was fortunate in the Klitschko fight. Klitschko wouldve KO'd him if he wasnt 40 years old. Dillian Whyte could've KO'd him before that if he had a gas tank. He won titles vs charles martin (vacant) and joseph parker who are c level fighters. Nothing we've seen in the past 3 years should be surprising.

BREAKING: DiBella Entertainment has secured rights to #BuatsiPascal IBF light heavyweight eliminator. DBE bid $975,000 during Tuesday's purse bid outpacing Matchroom Boxing ($875,000). Winner becomes IBF mandatory to unified LHW champ Artur Beterbiev.

Jarrell Miller vs Lucas Browne is agreed and could take place Nov 13th in Abu Dhabi or Nov 26th at the O2 Arena on Daniel Dubois' undercard, Miller's promoter Greg Cohen has revealed. Miller is first set to face Ebenezer Tetteh in Kazakhstan on Oct 3rd. [@DanRafael1]

Is Tyson Fury really gonna puff his chest out and do the McGregor strut when he beats a guy who started out as a cruiserweight?

He’ll have a 6-7 inch height advantage and probably outweigh him by at least 60 pounds.

…would love to Fury fight someone his own size for a change.

i mean who could legitimately match his 6‘9” height and 275 weight and still be a threat?

legitimate question too, i really dont know who is as big or bigger than fury that has a chance of beating him?

usyk also got the belts and fury wants it and he knows its a huge payday and he has the advantage of course and actually the best in heavyweight so do we not want to see the best fight the best?

Usyk can beat fury. Dont let the lack of size make you think he has no chance.

That's a 50/50 fight. 55/45 at worst.

i mean who could legitimately match his 6‘9” height and 275 weight and still be a threat?

legitimate question too, i really dont know who is as big or bigger than fury that has a chance of beating him?

usyk also got the belts and fury wants it and he knows its a huge payday and he has the advantage of course and actually the best in heavyweight so do we not want to see the best fight the best?

The boxers at that size or bigger aren't any good like David Price, Julius Long, Taishan, Ustinov, Wach

Screenshot_20220901-222212_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220901-222233_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220901-223230_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom