Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

i want to see that lomachenko fight, i think it’ll be great

id also like to see him against tank to see how he can handle the power

haneys good too though less of a threat in the power dept

isaac cruz would be fun too

ryan garcia, could be interesting too

lots of great fights at 135 and all very winnable but id have to see how lomachenko is after fighting a war in ukraine

i hope all those matches gets made sooner than later

whats his walking around weight? 140 isnt really that impressive right now so no surprise there but if he is young and if he can make welter, some good fights there too, let him fight the gatekeepers garcia and thurman

If these dudes never face each other, they will talked trash upon til the end of time. One thing I dont like about boxing... Politics ****ed **** up in every division...

Andrade is a good talker. He will never fight David benavidez even if that fight was realistic and offered to him, which it isnt because we know how PBC works. Hes pretty much on the blacklist of boxing now and is probably better off just retiring.

I don’t know how Andrade’s finances are but he has several kids. If he needs money, He might have no choice but to fight again.

It's going to be rough for him for the rest of his career. Hes gonna be looking at low 6 figure paydays and I dont know if hes ever gonna realize he put himself in this situation. He brings nothing to the table now that he vacated his middleweight title AND backed out of the interim vs parker. It's pretty much back to the drawing board.

Lowkey if this fight goes through watch it be controversial and they run it back :lol:

Big money to be made.

Is the original Eubank vs Benn rivalry the biggest in UK history, or is it hyperbole?
I know it was big, but is biggest an exaggeration?

Back
Top Bottom