Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Very proud of both Spence and Bud. The fight will be amazing and it will let libs and scums know that BOXING IS OUR SPORT NOT THEIRS

damb I forgot the canelo fight is this month... didnt realize its this weekend... I'll definitely watch at the crib... I would go to the bar but last week I didnt leave a tip cuz the waitress was wack lol

i mean im sure he’s gon try, just dont think he’ll be able to

i wouldnt be surprised if deep down he doesnt believe it either but he can go on this bout, lose and walk away with his $$$ and live happily ever after

Wouldn't be surprised if G gets stopped. Murata was hurtin him to the body on more than 1 occasion, and mans was gassed by the 5th rd.

I never not leave a tip... But I asked for my bill and they had me waiting for 20 minutes smh...

Anyway I highly doubt ggg has a chance... Canelo is a much better fighter since the first time they fought... He's good against guys in his weight class unlike bivol who was a mismatch

GGG has been really slowing down so I don't think he has enough left to pull it off. Plus I don't like how he's looked under Banks vs Sanchez. Canelo also just came off of a loss which could be a good motivator, or a bad thing for his mentality. Maybe G will surprise us by emptying everything he has left into this last fight.

canelo also seems to legitimately hate GGG

i like GGG more than canelo but age has caught up to him

id love to be surprised and proven wrong though because again i like GGG more than canelo but im not holding my breathe

I'm taking golovkin again just like I did for their first 2 fights. Will he get a decision? Who knows.

bam got away with the second lowblow but he should be ahead in this fight

weird though, gonzalez was down so either its a lowblow or you count is as a kd

id still go for a ko in the 12th to be sure though

Back
Top Bottom