OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

I remember I had the CoF pack of cards and wristbands that you could get online at the Nike site. Those were the days man, there was the Nike Hoops section then there were special links just for LeBron’s line a la the CoF stuff… now we barely get a heads up on the shoe and FNL releases them first lol
I still have those cards. Will look through some boxes this week and post pics when I find em

I still have those cards. Will look through some boxes this week and post pics when I find em
lol nice! I just found the bands, still in tact too. Might need to bust them out with a head band at the local Y, and make one layup on these young guns.

I hope we see the dunkman 2. Probably the only lebron shoe I've ever wanted this bad, followed by Remix 3. Come on Nike!!

The navys are out in overseas but there's virtually zero hype.

Lost track of this thread again for a while. I see we still have no word on black/reds, huh? Starting to wonder if it's even gonna happen, at least within the next six months.

I upgraded from a 360 to an Xbox one just to visualize cws lol

A cw like this would be scooped up!
116EFB31-779E-4D43-999E-55B095253EF5.jpeg

215?!?!?!?!?!!? Wtf

Idk if i should buy now or wait til they hit disco. I got shafted on the Retro 3 barbershops.

As a big footer, i had to jump early so i paid retail on my barbershops
I’m a big footer too. Sz 13.
Have we learned nothing yet? They'll be in disco, just be patient. I'm a size 11, I've paid under retail for all the lebron retros
That isn’t always the case. Especially sz 13 and up. Got lucky on my 3s. Got the last pair online from Oneness.

If I see the cool grays, black and reds or the white and blues I'm copping those at retail. Probably definitely the cool grays anything else I'll probably wait for discount. Also a size 13 over here. I'm actually a true 12 and a half but those are pretty hard to find except for in the LeBron 2's or I'm a perfect 13 because as I've said these are the perfect shoe

Back
Top Bottom