OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

These are heat for sure. I just would have nothing to wear them with casually.

I was about to bust them for casual wear last night and had the same exact thought lol. I wanted to dress up a little bit and still be comfortable and stylish with the footwear. Wound up wearing my AMM 2s 😏

Lebrons don’t dress up well in general. Too clunky for anything but jeans or shorts.

I didnt mean dress up dress up. I was wearing jean instead of joggers & a sweater or something. Didn’t have anything in my closet to support the look for the shoes

SAFARIS?!?!? TWO PAIRS, EASILY. **** I’ll go three if the price is right since NT is claiming to hate these.

Got em
5C5FAF56-F4A1-4AE2-A7BF-572DBF472B9E.jpeg

Welp, just saw the clip of "The Shop" where they mention the Safari 2s dropping... IN!!!

Lemme set up shop in here real quick... those are a must have for me

Who wouldve thought 8 years after this pic, they are finally releasing to the public
nike-lebron-2-leopard-zebra-1-570x570.jpg

Lebron retros have been killing it, and it's only the beginning

Definitely IN for the Safari as well. Hopefully, most won’t care like most of the LeBron retros, so I can cherry pick my ideal pair lol

I want my pair to have the Zebra print like the one on the far left.

87E07C6F-BAF1-46E1-9B33-220A1639AA36.jpeg

Black Laces >>>

I would definitely take the Maccabi’s for under $150. I’m just waiting for the price to drop at all to get a pair. Learned my lesson from pretty much all of the other Lebron retros I have

My spot said they should be dropping first week of Nov not sure how true that’ll be but I’ll keep you guys posted.
Didn’t get these when they dropped so I’m copping probably on release date if possible.

Well…

How did they perform!
These felt great!

Had a couple pairs of the OG’s back in the day, so I was already familiar with how these felt but I think they nailed it with this retro. Traction felt pretty good, not stop on a dime or super squeaky but I thought it worked extremely well. Cushioning is super nice as well…that old school large forefoot and heel Zoom that I remember growing up. Honestly I don’t have a bad thing to say about these and that says a lot because I can be pretty picky when it comes to shoes. They don’t really feel like something that released nearly 20 years ago, I’d put them up against any modern performance shoe. Kinda stiff out the box, but by the end of my hoop session I felt like they started loosening up. Not a super snug fit like the 20’s or maybe a Kyrie so might have to double sock like back in the day to fill in some of the room in the forefoot but that might just be me knit picking… these are super nice and fun, def going in the rotation moving forward!

Back
Top Bottom