OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

I live close to a clearance outlet in pigeon forge, TN. Back in the day it was one of only a handful of clearance outlets in the country and nothing was ever priced over 49.99. I remember there being a massive wall with tons of the black/Crimson for 49.99. My local Hibbett had the AZG wht/blk/crimson marked down to 34.99. Ahh to go back in time

Jason Petrie just showed the LeBron 2 on the SNKRS app. I wanted to take a screenshot but the stupid notify me button was in the way :smh:.

which colorway is coming?

2.jpg

Man, I’m still holding out hope for the dunkman pair cuz that’s the only pair of these I like. I hope y’all enjoy the white/navy pair though cuz I know some die hard Bron fans have been waiting for a wearable pair of these again.

WTF, are they seriously not dropping the black/red 2s? I hope they just haven't shown them yet. Couldn't care less about a white/navy shoe. Dunkman colorway is dope but I don't like the fact the shoe is leather instead of mesh. The mesh is one of the best features of the 2 IMO.

Y'all really think after Nike dropped the WTT 9 and will be dropping the Palmer lows that we wont see a few PE 2s? I may be in the minority of people that aren't crazy about the Dunkman 2s.

WTF, are they seriously not dropping the black/red 2s? I hope they just haven't shown them yet. Couldn't care less about a white/navy shoe. Dunkman colorway is dope but I don't like the fact the shoe is leather instead of mesh. The mesh is one of the best features of the 2 IMO.
Blk red will def drop.

Y'all really think after Nike dropped the WTT 9 and will be dropping the Palmer lows that we wont see a few PE 2s? I may be in the minority of people that aren't crazy about the Dunkman 2s.
Oregon 2s would be nice. He wore them during the 2016 Championship Parade too so hopefully 🤞🏼 The Triple Double PE’s would be great too. Dunk mans are nice but I could do without them 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m an old head, Lebrons were my favorite shoes to hoop in when they released. I was 19 when the AZGs came out, loved them, 2s, 3s, etc

I still play 2-3x a week but if these aren’t what I remember, or I just need the new tech, then I gotta pass. I love the early Brons for nostalgia but I won’t wear them for casual. I copped a pair of the black AZGs retros and they felt like bricks, didn’t even bother hoopin in em.

I’m an old head, Lebrons were my favorite shoes to hoop in when they released. I was 19 when the AZGs came out, loved them, 2s, 3s, etc

I still play 2-3x a week but if these aren’t what I remember, or I just need the new tech, then I gotta pass. I love the early Brons for nostalgia but I won’t wear them for casual. I copped a pair of the black AZGs retros and they felt like bricks, didn’t even bother hoopin in em.
How the og felt?

Back
Top Bottom