• Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve never seen the Dutch do this.

They don’t want the ball.

They want the US to have the ball

This is sooooo not Dutch. Berhalter must be so confused :lol:
Van Gaal must have read our tactical analysis from the other day. The US deserved to concede the second goal cause Blind has been making that run a few times and the US has yet to punish the Dutch for it.

US has truly terrible transition defense. Giannis runs late trailer position down the middle gets the pass from the cross and smashes the shot. It’s like they’ve never played defense

Meltdown before the half. Can't say I know what I'm seeing, but that looked too easy.
You're seeing the worst we have to offer. Its like letting Kelce run a cross route unmarked into the end zone, and Mahomes only has to lob a pass with no pressure to get the TD. Soooo easy and you only smh at the defense for letting them be so open.

GGG did exactly what LVG wanted kept trying to force it down the middle when they were clearly packing it and not gonna let us play down the middle. Meanwhile dest and Weah where giving blind problems but we didn’t try to play down there till the last 10 minutes smh

Memphis and Blind
1670082935024.gif

I don’t think we should be too hard on them. The Dutch are a legit football power. I didn’t expect much from this match. Just get these kids ready for 2026

I have them losing 2-0. I don't think anyone really had them going past the dutch but I think there needs to be a discussion of how they got to this point. Don't mean to be hard on them but if we just relay on getting them ready for 2026, they'll be in the same position with the same players with the same tactic.

Back
Top Bottom