• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just saying it's highly unlikely someone so established with his stature would ever be bullied into doing anything especially related to his own profession no matter the external pressure :lol:

Pretty sure he'd tell you as much

We saw it happen in real time though. I remember how Ferdinand and Neville and that whole gang pressured him into going back to United when he really intended to sign with City. Are you going to deny that ever happened now too?

Just saying it's highly unlikely someone so established with his stature would ever be bullied into doing anything especially related to his own profession no matter the external pressure :lol:
Did I say bullied or are you just making that part up? I said he was forced by peers who claimed to adore him. They lied to him and mislead him into joining United. Misused his trust and lead him into a dire situation.

We saw it happen in real time though. I remember how Ferdinand and Neville and that whole gang pressured him into going back to United when he really intended to sign with City. Are you going to deny that ever happened now too?
Not saying there wasn't pressure but the City links were always downplayed as agent talk and in the aftermath. His biggest and most realistic offer from a big side ended up being United and he was perfectly fine with that homecoming narrative especially after he ended up smashing sales records for shirts on his return. Worked out for him and his brand at the time.

City had eyes on Haaland already after missing out on Kane.

Thank **** he didn’t come to City :lol:

Not saying there wasn't pressure but the City links were always downplayed as agent talk and in the aftermath. His biggest and most realistic offer from a bug side ended up being United and he was perfectly fine with that especially after he ended up smashing sales records for shirts on his return. Worked out for him and his brand at the time.
Now you're just being dishonest. The City link was real. He chose United over City cause his former teammates and Manager told him to do so. One of the reasons Tuchel got sacked was cause he wasn't on board with the owners plan of bringing him in. Clubs were after him.

I haven't been following Portugal or Ronaldo...is he washed?
524B95F2-1030-44CF-B3C7-D8F5E5362CC5.gif

Now you're just being dishonest. The City link was real. He chose United over City cause his former teammates and Manager told him to do so.
They briefed that they pulled out of that race though days before he eneded up where he did then the next year they denied he was ever close to joining them.

They briefed that they pulled out of that race though days before he eneded up where he did then the next year they denied he was ever close to joining them.
No one wants to be the spurned lover, so more times than none, people will always pretend there was never any real interest when rejected. They pulled out because they realized that he was choosing United over them when they initiated the entire process.

No one wants to be the spurned lover, so more times than none, people will always pretend there was never any real interest when rejected. They pulled out because they realized that he was choosing United over them when they initiated the entire process.

Yep. "We didn't want him anyway" is what every team says when their target chooses someone else

y’all deflecting ronaldo’s responsibility for his own decision is nasty lol

We're not saying he completely lacks free will, but the pressure from his ex-teammates is undeniable. You were here at the time, don't tell me you don't remember :lol:

We're not saying he completely lacks free will, but the pressure from his ex-teammates is undeniable. You were here at the time, don't tell me you don't remember :lol:
He wasn't, Barca was down bad, so he disappeared from the thread for most of the year, so I don't think he seen all the United Stans posting pundits begging Ronaldo to spurn City for United.

yeah but why does that matter lol?
the whole world is yelling at him either way

but yeah i actually might have missed that lol.

Imagine if Pepe decide to represent Brazil. Pepe-Silva in the back line would have been near perfect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom