• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh geez this not gonna age well. His ppl gotta pull his coat and draw some lines for him.
I’m assuming he’s still a child so I don’t wanna condem him for being a jackass. But yeah not good

Coupé It Coupé It owes United an apology.. we gave your bum *** coach the recipe.

Excuse me? When’s the last time you guys won a trophy? 10 years ago?

I don’t agree with Santos sitting Leão down but Fernando Santos has a European Championship. The Second biggest trophy in all of Football.

The only recipe United has given me is that young talented players SHOULD NOT want to go to United - where their career is most likely to be ruined.

P.S. - Y’all ain’t getting Gonçalo either. Go sign a Dutch player or some ****

Guess you’ll be waiting forever then….

1670373590804.gif

What’s the process like for getting World Cup tickets layziegunts layziegunts ? I don’t wanna miss out when they come to Foxborough in 2026
Do they release tickets for the date before the teams are drawn? Do the teams countries get first pick?

FĂ©lix throwing these type of shots at Atletico and Simeone in the knockout rounds of the World Cup is crazy.

He’s really bullying them so he can leave. :lol:

the Moroccan team celebrating and throwing their goalie up in the air after that win is the best thing i seen all tournament :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Man would love a Arg v Port Ronaldo vs Messi World Cup final.
We never got one in champions league but would be 100x better if we got one in World Cup.
It could be a career vs career match :lol:
02F4EAE3-E364-4042-9F81-39A804F1512C.jpeg

Or loser comes to MLS 🔥

Would be epic to see Messi give Ronaldo one of these before sending him to my LA Galaxy
748CEDCC-E0BD-45E3-A605-7535731D9059.gif

How are you guys feeling about Santos rn @sfc415 luisfigo luisfigo Coupé It Coupé It Nelson C Nelson C ?

Made some big decisions before the match and it paid off with probably the best all around team performance by anyone so far in the tourney.

Gonna be interesting whether he keeps playing the hot hand or if he tries reintroducing some of the high profile players who sat today.

Only change I'd make is finding a way to fit LeĂŁo in there, dude is made of stardust and needs to be playing important minutes. Whether that would sacrifice stability in midfield or not is the question.

Maybe bringing Bruno back in there to play with Bernardo and Carvalho instead of Otavio but he's done really well on the right tbf.
I'm not going to act like I'm a Fernando Santos fan at all, I'm not. I've been calling for his head since we lost to Uruguay in 2018. The more talented our roster got, the more conservative he got. And to make matters worse his defensive mentality didn't even result in us being solid defensively.

At this point CR is the perfect super sub, I just never thought I'd see the day when Santos would figure that out. Gotta give him credit where it is due, he made the right move.

CR has carried us for so long, and I think Santos has finally figured out that we have the talent to return the favor. Força!! 🇵🇹

He's born in San Diego, he could definitely play for the US but no way Pops let's him play for anyone else :lol:

I swear on my life there was some guy in here who said Cristiano Jr would play for Spain. (His argument was because Ronaldo Jr grew up in Madrid, blah, blah, blah….)

I don’t remember who it was. It could be a regular poster. It could be ANY of you guys - I just don’t remember.

I was so just so angry reading it/responding and completely forgot who it was.

P.S. - You Americans aren’t getting Cristianinho. Are you ******* crazy? I don’t care if his Mother was Jill Biden and he came out the womb draped in a USA flag on top of Mount Rushmore.

It’s NEVER going to happen.

Last edited:
Spain have a problem and the problem is..

They don’t have enough talent.

La Masia isn’t pumping out stars like that anymore.

They can cry about corners all they want but there isn’t enough TALENT.

Where is Coupé It Coupé It ? No one here hates Spain as much as him

I had to get a bunch of work done before I left work. I was rushing handling business so I could get to the bar by 2pm for the Portugal game.

I didn’t see any of Spain or Morocco in game highlights until 2 hours ago.

This Spanish tears are delicious even if I’m late.

Back
Top Bottom