OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m on the Milroe is being scapegoated train too.

He’s one dimensional but he’s the only play maker on that offense. Buchner isn’t only going to elevate those receivers.

Nick drastically overestimated how dominant they were going to be upfront on the OL this season, and now it’s come back to bite them.

What's the best matchup tomorrow? Minny/UNC?

and I better not have to pay for this Peacock game tomorrow
respek (3).png

You could see a change was coming at QB every time they cut to Tommy Rees in the booth during the Texas game… Guy does a terrible job hiding his emotions and it showed everyone he was done with Milroe

25* year olds. TCU had a ton of upperclassmen on their 2022 team too, so I thought if anyone, you'd understand. Or is experience not the excuse Michigan fans are going with anymore?

Only lames make that excuse, especially considering one of our team captains is a 6th year COVID guy. They played like **** and lost to an inferior team, no reason to make any excuses.

Your fanbase acts like those kids spend those two years in a hyperbolic time chamber rather than being in a third world country.

Whatever advantage they have by being closer to physical maturity; the talent advantage still outweighs that.

You don't have to do all this. It's BS.

Arik Gilbert got anybody around him that cares??? Football future has probably left the building but I have a feeling his story ends horribly unless he gets some help.

Milroe made some mistakes, but no way was he the reason they lost. That O line is terrible. Maybe the weakest Bama has ever been up front. That was a team loss if I ever seen one. Everyone got whooped.

Rich Eisen asked Deion if he’s going to bring Sapp and the the Rock together and Deion danced completely around it. And went to talking about adding Sapp to his staff once he graduates. Deion didn’t commit to saying Sapp would be at the game. Hasn’t Sapp been around the program a lot and at both games so far?

Last edited:
Rich Eisen asked Deion if he’s going to bring Sapp and the the Rock together and Deion danced completely around it. And went tadding Sapp to his staff once he graduates. Deion didn’t commit to saying Sapp would be at the game.

Is there actual bad blood there because of Sapp taking his spot?

I would say it worked out for the both of them, and there are worse things in life than getting your spot taken by arguably the greatest 3T of all time :lol:

Last edited:
I’m on the Milroe is being scapegoated train too.

He’s one dimensional but he’s the only play maker on that offense. Buchner isn’t only going to elevate those receivers.

Nick drastically overestimated how dominant they were going to be upfront on the OL this season, and now it’s come back to bite them.

They should definitely still utilize Milroe at receiver or RB. He’s to electric of a guy to not use him on the field

Arik Gilbert got anybody around him that cares??? Football future has probably left the building but I have a feeling his story ends horribly unless he gets some help.

At some point, it’s on him. He’s got to take accountability.

Plenty dudes would’ve killed to be a blue chip and attend the most prestigious of football schools

Back
Top Bottom