OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rock Chalk, baby. In Lance we trust.

Seriously though. JD6 for Heisman.

Just please get to six wins.

Week 1 - 6

IMG_5391.gif

Week 7

IMG_5389.jpeg

If venables can’t get 9-10 wins with that schedule he should be shown the door

I'm not even going to pretend to be knowledgeable enough to give out G5 predictions.

Power 5 Conference Winners

Pac-12 Champ: Washington. USC vs Washington will be the title game and Washington wins the rematch. That being said though, I think the Pac-12 is stacked and these teams will beat up on each other and Washington will finish with two losses, keeping them out of the playoff.

SEC E: UGA. Kind of a homer pick but Georgia's schedule is clownishly easy. Only real test is against Tennessee.
SEC W: Bama. I think LSU might actually be a better overall team but the big difference is that the Bama versus LSU game is in Tuscaloosa this year.
SEC Champ: UGA

B1G E: OSU (Michigan has a really good roster, returning QB and the game is in Michigan but I just can't imagine Ohio State losing to them 3 years in a row)
B1G W: UW
B1G Champ: OSU

ACC Champ: Clemson. I'm not all in on the FSU hype. Think is a good chance FSU goes 8-4/9-3. That being said, I don't think this Clemson team is all that great but I like their chances to go 11-1 and when the conference.

Big XII: Texas. If not now, then when? Texas has the best roster in the conference and I don't see any world beaters in their way. I'm predicting that they win a lot of the close games they lost last year. If Texas loses another four games then we really got to start looking at Sark.

Playoff Teams

1. Georgia
2. OSU
3. Texas
4. Clemson

NC: UGA

I also predict that no one goes undefeated this season. Georgia should go undefeated if they make the playoffs but I just can't imagine a scenario where a team goes three consecutive regular seasons without dropping a single game. Can't remember the last time that has happened.

Heisman Trophy Finalists

I don't think one of the preseason favorites will win the Heisman. I think we will have a first-year starter win it. I'm thinking QB1 at Ohio State takes home the Heisman.

Welp hopefully UW goes to B12 or B1G before that damn Apple deal (if it actually goes through).

If you needed more proof that the people talking the most know absolutely nothing:

Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 7.39.21 PM.png

A selling point for USC's joining the B1G was Oregon and every other non-California school's exclusion. We don't want them there. Anyone claiming otherwise is telling on themselves.

USC and UCLA pushing for more West Coast schools is a common assumption made by fans of those West Coast schools. Travel for Olympic Sports is an issue but not a driving force.

The 9 remaining schools should take the deal

What are the odds any of the goals that would trigger those escalators are met in that deal?

I feel like these WC guys overthink this ****, you need young and engaged fan bases for this **** to work. How many of those are in the PAC 9? 2?

Last edited:
Oregon and Washington just need to join the Big 12 and bring Gonzaga basketball with them.

The PAC is a dead league and they’re gonna **** around and hang on too long hoping for that B1G invite.

Back
Top Bottom