OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well Caleb has a throwing hand injury. Has since SJSU. And the OL absolutely blows. At least he has a little bit of an excuse.

No excuse. They haven't sacked him once and with his ability to be elusive you can't make excuses for him.

He has been bad. He doesn't run when he should. Zero clock awareness.

We suck period.

When the buffs beat Nebraska back in 2001, one of the goal posts ended up down on pearl street. :lol: that’s like a 20 min walk when you’re sober.
I mean like physically, spatially, how do you get something like that through an exit after you leave your seats and out of the limited space when you leave the stadium? Unless you break it in pieces… I don’t get it :lol:

The posts are 18.5 feet wide

I mean like physically, spatially, how do you get something like that through an exit after you leave your seats and out of the limited space when you leave the stadium? Unless you break it in pieces… I don’t get it :lol:

The posts are 18.5 feet wide

Yeah, they break off the uprights and leave the crossbar and base in the stadium.

Utah looking like dog **** and I'm almost positive they will look the opposite against Udub

What are you expecting out of him? More run-based or pass-based? Or some comfortable mix like Colt? He has a cannon attached to his body, just not sure about the accuracy. He’s intriguing for sure.
Hey T I expected what I saw today. Turnovers were on the OL. He did throw a pick but the Center snapped it way too soon. I'm glad it was BYU for his first game

Lincoln really had one of the best QBs we’ve seen in the last decade and not even going to make a playoff with him. Woof

Back
Top Bottom