OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably the worst news and day in Beavers football history. Him leaving is basically a death blow to the program. Players going to be leaving as well no doubt. Not going to get any decent coach in here with no conference to join. Sucks especially since they just completed Reser stadium. Been a fan since going there 18 years ago, now feels like it is all gone.

College football in general might as well be dead to me now. Absolute sad state it has gone to so quickly. All about money, no care for traditions, fans, even the student athletes with all the crazy travel they will be facing. Dark times for sure.

Probably the worst news and day in Beavers football history. Him leaving is basically a death blow to the program. Players going to be leaving as well no doubt. Not going to get any decent coach in here with no conference to join. Sucks especially since they just completed Reser stadium. Been a fan since going there 18 years ago, now feels like it is all gone.

College football in general might as well be dead to me now. Absolute sad state it has gone to so quickly. All about money, no care for traditions, fans, even the student athletes with all the crazy travel they will be facing. Dark times for sure.
College sports is finally showing us who they've always been. Profits and money over everything.

Y’all survived the Gary Anderson years, I think yall will bounce back. It may take a while but the right fire again will help

Could he have held out for a better job? Or was now the time to go with the future so uncertain
I'm thinking the latter. Who knows how long OSU and WSU stay as two basically independent programs playing the MWC schools. In a few years maybe they are able to form a new Pac 10-12 but that seems like a tough task. Maybe they join the MW and try to rebrand it.

So bizarre for a football broadcast not to replay a devastating injury 110189891281010100101 times.

Not use to that.

Back
Top Bottom