OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl:

UF was happy to run out the clock, so FSU calls the time out and now probably gives them at least another 3 points.

The Colorado arc and the media's role in it was inevitable. Would've had a hard time convincing a lot of experts 5 months ago that they'd win 4.

How does FSU give up that run play there?

seinfeld-nope.gif

Team was 1-11 last year, media hypes them up because they go 3-0 to start now the media wants to tear them down for losing.

The way he handled the Sean Lewis situation was not great and doesn’t portend well at all with how he’s going to be able to attract and retain quality assistants in the future.

I think he deserves the heat he’s getting for how they finished down the stretch tbh, and I don’t think it’s a guarantee they are going to be any better in the Big XII next season. Quality trench guys are going to get scooped up by the power programs, they are going to have to go after small school guys and guys that are transferring for playing time which is going to be a crapshoot.

Aggie internet is ON FIRE.

They push through with this and ticket sales, donations, AD revenues are going to TANK.

For the love of God let A&M take Stoops so that we can go back to beating kentucky like normal.

Florida is pathetic
Unsure exactly what this refers to, because there's about a dozen possibilities this game. No idea how FSU hasn't put us away yet.

I don’t understand their reasoning for wanting Mark Stoops. Or is this going to be one of those “look at what he did at _____!” Hires?

Stoops has the best job at Kentucky wth. Go 7-6 most years with the occasional 10-3 year with no heat seat.

Back
Top Bottom