OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His name was mentioned several times on broncos message boards last night as well. I called him Boris a few times and people were confused. NT is a special place
I feel like you’re the inspiration for the Larry David “Social Assassin” storyline :lol:

I’m about 30 pages behind after not looking at the thread today. But dacomeup dacomeup Bobby Layne Bobby Layne newbs24 newbs24 did we do it today? Not washing this and running it back for Monday night right?

Attachments

• IMG_4979.jpeg
    IMG_4979.jpeg
    353.7 KB · Views: 253
I'm in the minority that thinks this year's UGA team was wholly overrated. They're getting a lot of cred off what the 2021 and 2022 teams did.

South Carolina, Auburn, and Missouri coulda/shoulda all beaten UGA. ****, GTech gave them a game.
I don’t disagree with you on that. Stetson was an elite college QB in that offense and I don’t think he quite got the full credit he deserved for what he did for them. But they also lost a ton off that defense. It’s not easy to reload that kind of talent year after year, even when you recruit at UGA’s level. It’s hard as hell to repeat, then to carry it into being a heavy favorite for most of a third year. I’ve obviously never been in that position so I can’t say, but I’m sure a lot of guys were feeling that pressure most of the season.

Back
Top Bottom